- The Site is online but not responding to login attempts the error is caused by incorrect plugins or proxy settings.
- If you’re using a proxy and getting this error, consider replacing it with a VPN solution.
- Browser plugins can cause problems connecting to a website, so be sure to check them out.
- If you receive the Website it is on line but it does not answer error, try changing browsers.
The Site is online but not responding to login attempts the error is preventing users from accessing a website, and it appears when you run the dedicated troubleshooter.
Moreover, the troubleshooter only displays the error and cannot take any action to eliminate the underlying cause, leaving users in a bind.
For these reasons, in this article, we will discuss the best way to deal with this dreaded error. Keep reading to learn more.
What’s Online But Not Responding to Connection Attempts Error?
The error basically indicates that the problem is on your end and the website is working properly. In this case, the misconfigured proxy settings are the cause of the problem.
Also, an extension/plugin installed in the browser, usually a VPN, to change connection properties could prevent access to the website. Also, a corrupted DNS cache is likely the cause of the error.
How can I fix this Site is online but not responding to login attempts?
1. Switch to another browser to fix the Site is online but not responding to login attempts bug in windows 10
This error is caused by your browser, so the easiest way to fix it is to upgrade to more reliable software. We recommend Opera because it does not produce such errors in the first place.
It is a very fast browser with a modern design which is updated every month. If you’re into social media, you’ll have Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram conveniently located in your sidebar.
Additionally, Opera is a secure browser that comes with a dedicated VPN that protects your browsing activity even from your ISP, thereby protecting your online identity.
Connectivity errors are less likely to appear in this browser, thanks to the VPN proxy that ensures a smooth connection.
2. Disable all plugins found in your browser(s) to fix the Resource is online but not responding to connection attempts bug in windows 7
The most common cause of Site is online but not responding to login attempts these are add-ons to your browser, so be sure to disable them all. Here’s how you can disable them for Opera, Chrome, and Firefox.
- To throw Operaand press Control + Change + me to open the Extensions page.
- Now click on the To deactivate to disable the problematic extension or use the switch.
- Open Chromiumclick on the ellipses in the upper right corner, hover More toolsand select Extensions.
- Disable the problematic extension you want to disable.
- To throw firefoxand press Control + Change + A to open the Accessories the window.
- Select the Extensions left tab.
- Click the switch for the extension you want to disable.
3. Disable proxy settings to fix the Resource is online but not responding to connection attempts printer error
- Hurry the Windows + I to throw Settingsand select Network and Internet from the left.
- Click on Lawyer to the right.
- Now turn off the toggle for Automatically detect settings.
- Try to reconnect to your network.
Once done, check if the The resource (web proxy) is online but not responding to connection attempts the error is resolved.
If your proxy was the problem, you might want to consider switching to a VPN. It has many advantages over a proxy, and if you are looking for a reliable solution, we suggest Private Internet Access.
For those who don’t know, Virtual Private Network works by diverting all of your Internet browsing through secure networks around the world.
No one will be able to see your identity when you are connected to a VPN. The main difference between a proxy and a VPN is that a proxy encrypts web traffic while a VPN handles all types of traffic.
We should also mention that a free proxy can often be dangerous and can inject malware. Never mind the countless advertisements forced to pay for your use.
4. Reset TCP/IP and DNS
- Hurry the Windows + R throw it away To run order entry ballasthold Control + Changethen click Okay.
- To click Yes in the UAC immediate.
- Hurry Control + Change + of them open System symbol in a new tab.
- Paste the next one at a time and press Go in after each :
netsh int ip reset
Clearing the DNS cache removes all entries, removes invalid records, and forces your system to repopulate those addresses the next time you try to access those websites..
5. Try resetting your network settings to fix the problem. Resource is online but not responding to connection attempts error with windows server
- Hurry the Windows + I to throw Settingsand select the Network and Internet tongue.
- Select Advanced network settings.
- Click on network reset.
- Then click on the reset now button.
- To click Yes in the confirmation message that appears.
Arrange: Resource is online but not responding to connection attempts VPN error
In many cases, it was an installed VPN that caused the error for users. Here, the most effective solution would be to uninstall the app.
If VPN features come with the antivirus, try disabling it and see if the issue is resolved. You can also switch to an effective third-party antivirus that does not cause these errors.
In this article, we explore some of the best methods that will help you fix the Site is online but not responding to login attempts bug in windows 10/11.
Also find out what to do if you encounter the Unable to connect to this network error on Windows.
We hope this guide has helped you get back online and access your favorite websites. Please let us know if this article helped you by using the comment section below.