How to Recover Lost Android Data Without Any Backup
- Step 1: Connect your Android device. Firstly, launch Android data recovery software on computer and choose «Data Recovery»
- Step 2 – Choose file types to scan. …
- Step 3: Preview and restore lost data from Android phone.
Restore contacts from backups
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Google.
- Tap Configure & Restore.
- Tap Restore Contacts.
- If you have more than one Google account, to choose which account contacts you want to restore, tap From account.
- Touch the phone with the contacts to copy.
Steps to Recover Android Contacts after Factory Reset
- Connect your Android phone to the computer. Install and launch EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. …
- Scan your Android phone to find deleted contacts. …
- Preview and recover Android contacts after factory reset.
Solution 2: Use the Google Contacts website
On your computer, open the Google Contacts website and sign in with your Google account. Now click on the «Settings» icon in the upper right corner. Click on ‘Undo changes‘ and select the restore period.
Go Settings > Accounts and tap your Google account. Tap Account sync and search for contacts. Now turn on the switch next to Contacts and if it’s already on, turn it off and on again.
To do this, open Settings and press google. Scroll down until you find Configure and Restore. Select this and then tap Restore Contacts. All of your previous backups will be listed, so tap on the one you want and it will be restored to your device.
Android internal storage
If the contacts are saved in the internal memory of your Android phone, they will be stored specifically in the directory of /data/data/com. Android. suppliers contacts/databases/contacts.
- Go to the Settings app on the Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Scroll down and tap Cloud & Accounts.
- Tap Samsung Cloud.
- Tap Restore.
- Scroll down and tap Contacts (Samsung account).
- Tap RESTORE NOW. Your deleted contacts from the last cloud backup will start to be restored to your Samsung Galaxy phone.
That is how:
- Go to settings».
- Tap «Accounts & Backup».
- Click «Backup and Restore».
- Select the «Restore Data» option.
- Choose «Contacts (Samsung Account)» and other files you want to restore.
- Tap «Restore Now» to save the backed up contacts to your Samsung phone.
Does a factory reset erase everything?
When you do a factory reset in you android device, erases all data from your device. It’s similar to the concept of formatting a computer’s hard drive, which removes all pointers to its data, so the computer no longer knows where the data is stored.
Backup and sync device contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the «Settings» app.
- Tap Settings Google for Google apps Google contacts sync Also sync device contacts Back up and sync device contacts automatically.
- Enable automatic backup and synchronization of device contacts.
Can I recover my photos after a factory reset?
You can recover photos from factory reset Android phone once you get a good android compatible data recovery app. An effective tool can also recover more than your photos i.e. videos, call logs, messages, audios, documents, etc.