2- From the control panel, choose to change the keyboard or other input methods. 3-From the Region and language menu – Keyboard and languages tab – choose Change keyboards. 4- From Text Services and Input Languages – General tab – tap Add. 5-In the list of languages, choose Arabic (Egyptian) -or any other dialect you prefer-.
How to install Arabic font in Word?
Open an Office program file, such as a Word document. On the File tab, select Options > Language. In the Set Office Language Preferences dialog box, in the Editing language list, choose the Arabic dialect you want, and then choose Add.
How do I add another language to my Windows 7 keyboard?
Add an input language – Windows 7/8
- Open your control panel. …
- Under ‘Clock, language, and region’, click ‘Change keyboards or other input methods’. …
- Then click on the «Change keyboards…» button. …
- Then click on the “Add…” button. …
- Check the box for the desired language and click OK until you have closed all windows.
How do I type in Windows 7?
How to Use On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 7
- Choose Start→Control Panel→Ease of Access→Ease of Access Center. …
- Click the Launch On-Screen Keyboard button. …
- Try on-screen keyboard typing in any app where you can enter text. …
- Click the Options button in the lower right corner of the on-screen keyboard.
How can I add English to Windows 7?
Click Start then type Change display language in the Start Search box. Click Change display language. From the drop-down list that appears, select the desired language, then click OK.
How to add Arabic fonts to Windows 10?
Click the «+» icon next to Add a language. Locate Arabic in the list (you may need to scroll); click Arabic.
First, you want to add the Arabic language to your user language settings in the Settings app.
- Click the Start button.
- Click Settings.
- Click Time and Language.
- Click Region and language.
How to get the language bar in Windows 7?
on Windows 7
Click on Start and then on Control Panel. Under Clock, language, and region, click Change keyboard or other input methods. In the Region and Language dialog box, click Change Keyboards. In the Text Services and Input Languages dialog box, click the speech Bar tab.
How do I add a language to my computer keyboard?
Add a keyboard
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Time & language > Language.
- Under Preferred languages, select the language containing the desired keyboard, then select Options.
- Select Add keyboard and choose the keyboard you want to add.
What is the standard Arabic keyboard?
Arabic – PC: We recommend Arabic – PC as it is the most widely used method in the Arabic speaking world. It is the same as Arabic Keyboard 101 for Windows above.
How can I type Arabic on WhatsApp?
If you’re using an Android phone, you may have the option to change WhatsApp’s language from within the app.
Option available in supported countries
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap More options > Settings > Chats > App language.
- Select the desired language.